We currently have an agreement with World Education Services (WES) to be able to process requests electronically. Any WES requests we receive will be processed to WES current requirements.
Please note that any changes in requirements by WES, may result in a delay to our processes.
Completion of of a World Education Services (WES) request costs £20 and covers completions of all of the requirements for WES, including:
- Certified copy of certificate and/or transcript
- Completion of WES request form (if required)
- Stamped and signed envelope seal
- Postage directly to WES Canada or New York
- A copy of the verification emailed to the named student (if you require hard copies, you will be required to purchase additional certified copies separately)
Once you have completed your order, please email scanned copies of your certificate and/or transcript and WES Academic Records Request form (if required) to [email protected].
Please note that this process can take up to 4 working weeks to be completed. The 4 weeks starts from the date we receive all information required to complete the process (scanned documents, consent from the student etc).