We are currently using electronic stamps and an electronic signature for the Ceremonies & Certification Officer to authenticate documents in the first instance for completing requests. If you request for your letter/form completion to be sent via post as well as email, this will be actioned as soon as we are able to but may fall outside of our 4 week service level agreement at times.
If you require your documents to be sent to a third party, we recommend that you provide us with their email address. This means that we sent them the completed verification directly from a university email address which will add to the authenticity of the verification.
Thank you for your patience at this time.
Please purchase this option if you require a formal verification letter or form to be completed to confirm an award.
- All verification letter requests from former students
- Any forms confirming and award for third parties whether requested by the student or third party directly
- All third party letter requests and form completion (with consent from the former student)
- An Embassy requesting information regarding awards or to authenticate documents can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with consent from the student
- For World Education Services (WES) Requests there is a dedicated option on the online shop which will cover all requirements to complete the request
- Reference letter requests: if you require a reference letter confirming student status (i.e. course title, start/end dates etc) please complete the general letter request form here. Please note that this will not confirm if an award was conferred. If you have any queries regarding reference letters, please contact the Student Information desk (SID@northampton.ac.uk).
- Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS) evaluation requests should contact email@example.com prior to purchasing a verification or certified copies
- Verification letters, forms etc can take up to 4 working weeks to be processed.
- We cannot guarantee the confirmation of awards conferred prior to September 2005 due to limitations in the records we hold. If we are unable to fulfil an order we will ensure that a refund is provide in full.
Once you have completed your order, please email any forms for completion, consent forms or relevant information which cannot be included on the order form to firstname.lastname@example.org.